Old versionsSee all
GIS ObjectLand processes data organized as geoinformation database (GDB). Basic GDB components are maps, themes, tables, queries, external databases, layouts, users, and styles.
GIS ObjectLand runs on a standard PC under Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4, NT2000, XP, 2003. Installation package includes full documentation and online help.
- creation of vector-raster maps with arbitrary structure of layers and feature types in an internal ObjectLand database or in following DBMSs - MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Interbase/Firebird, PostgreSQL, MS Access;
- creation of themes. Theme is a user presentation of spatial data;
- advanced tools for spatial data analysis;
- displaying themes on arbitrary scale;
- spatial data input and editing by assigning feature coordinates and also by interactive drawing with mouse or digitizer;
- transformation of feature coordinates and transformation of images
- sewing of separate pages of an imported map into one unified continuous map;
- copying, merging, and moving maps, layers, and feature types between different geoinformation databases.